Sunday, July 7, 2013

Week 1 Juggernaught training

So 1 week of training down for States 2014.  States 2014....yes I am deliberately linking every session and every rep with my goal comps for next year. I am that serious about improving my total to something respectable. So every session now is one more nail the builds the foundation of an improved total.

I have been working in with Daz last week as we are running a similar template and its always good, even at this early stage sharing the pain and watch each others form etc. Now Daz brings a fair bit to the table as a training partner though he caught me off guard with a new look during deadlifts the other night. Yes that's his size 10's in a pair of Ugg boots, thankfully they were on for 2 warm up sets only while he retrieved his regular training kit.


Now while you are looking at that pic, check out the signage, yes that's right PTC Perth! If you are in Perth and not a member then you should be particularly since its expanding to a 24hr swipe card facility.

Stay Strong
Thomo

No comments:

Post a Comment