Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sometimes I really should just shut the fuck up

So what did I say this morning that despite the interrupted sleep I am still going to have a good training session. Well a client drama meant no time for lunch just a protein shake since late breakfast at 9:00. Now its 7:15pm and I am two hours late training, still stuck at work and now the blood sugar is dropping. Yep a bitch of a day and I still need to do bench and back.

Just damn funny really, but as in most situations its not what you do on a good day its what you do under pressure that counts. I get to the gym about 8:00 hunker down and just get on with lifting. In fact despite the late night and shitty prep I manage a strong session. Lucky for me that I am benching rather than bearing down under the squat bar.So after putting in another long day I am going to do my damnedest to sleep well tonight because I do have squats tomorrow!

Until tomorrow....

Stay Strong
Thomo

No comments:

Post a Comment