Sunday, July 21, 2013

Another Sunday done and dusted



Deadlifting on Friday went well,  though as mentioned on Friday I think on my second pass through the Juggernaught template I will adopt the inverted jug. While I love the high rep sets I can definitely see the effectiveness taper off as form degrades on a longer set, so I can better understand why Chad Wesley Smith now prefers this template.

After a rep record of 15 reps at 70+ % I  was thankful for the weekend off and more thankful that tomorrow is bench and back day. Tomorrow will be Jug Bench sets followed by Pendlay rows and chins. Since I have started this template I am trying to do some form of rowing most training nights and my upper-back is already feeling stronger.

Big day at work tomorrow and I need my sleep to be ready for training!

Stay Strong
Thomo


No comments:

Post a Comment