Sunday, January 26, 2014

Something Worthwhile on T-Nation...Really????



First things first, today is Australia day and like most of the population I have spend the day at the beach with family and friends. There is nothing better than starting the day at the beach as the sun comes up. I followed this up with the most Australian of institutions; the back yard barbecue.

Suffice to say I am now about 4000 calories fuller with a nice carb load for tomorrows dead-lifting and squatting. Speaking of squatting I mentioned in previous posts that since I have used straps to overcome wrist issues my front squatting has been fantastic. Well I discovered the rarest of items today, an article of value on T-Nation, one that wasn't riddled with infomercial product placements for their next 'must have' supplement.

The article is by John Phung and describes the mechanics of front squatting using straps. For those of you that struggled like I did with the front squat it's well worth a read:

http://www.t-nation.com/training/how-to-front-squat-with-straps

Thats all for me, tomorrow is a public holiday and I have some deadlifting to prepare for!

Stay Strong

Thomo


No comments:

Post a Comment