Friday, January 4, 2013

Still sick but on the mend

Well my prescience was well placed on Wednesday when I decided not to train. Turns out I had a virus which got progressively worse until last night when my fever finally broke. Feeling much better today but a tad lighter given yesterdays fast.

I could probably go to the gym today but I need to get some carbs in so it will be back into it on Monday night. Kind of a lousy way to spend the last week of my holidays both for me and especially for the family but those are the breaks sometimes. Just glad to be feeling better.

I tend to think once you get kids you seem to be exposed to more germs, just a feeling mind you but I think there is much more exposure potential especially now I have been going to the public pools with my daughter. Let me say despite the chlorine etc the lovely tepid water feels like a veritable soup of bacteria waiting to pounce!!

Anyway enough non powerlifting talk. I will post on topic a little later

Stay Strong
Thomo


No comments:

Post a Comment