Friday, January 18, 2013

PTC Perth Novice Competition

It's been a good training week this week  easing my adductor into training. Lots of goblet squats between sets and so far its feeling all good. I am looking forward to getting under the squat again particularly since I have decided to train for both states and nationals this year.

It's also been a big week for PTC Perth given the novice competition is on today with a number of the PTC faithful coming down to lift. If you are in perth come down to watch, there will be coffee on tap and a barbecue.

Secondly the coaches have updated their facility plan and the equipment coming in the next 8 weeks is very cool incuding another platform, two more racks and not to mention a leg press that Ronnie Coleman would love. PTC Perth is clearly the premier place to train if you are interested in Strength. Best of all no WOD's no ridiculous high monthly fee just first class coaching great lifters and a culture that is buit around making you the best you can be.

Interestingly no training for me today, I was scheduled for week 2 of my smolov J bench routine but a bout of gastro for my lovely wife this morning has got me on domestic duties. Hopefully I can make it down to PTC later to watch a little of the comp.

Given I will be missing a session and PTC isn't open sunday I may actually grab a casual session somewhere else. Hopefully perfect opportunity to watch some weird shit unfold at a conventional gym. I will keep you posted tomorrow on how it went!

Stay Strong
Thomo

No comments:

Post a Comment