Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Should you miss a lifting session - Part 2

Funny how life works but as I wrote yesterday's post I started to feel a little off. I had noted my heart rate was elevated in the morning and I had had a pretty average sleep the previous night.

As the morning progressed I was starting to feel achy all over and despite a 2 hour nap at lunch time I clearly felt like shit by 3...therefore no training for Thomo.

After a better sleep but still feeling average I am pretty sure I won't be training today either. Now to be fair I probably could get through a session today but hey whats the point. As I wrote yesterday, I have clear signs that I am off and if I end up training no doubt I would stress my immune system more.

So more rest and food and we will see what Friday brings!

Stay Strong
Thomo

2 comments:

  1. Which week of Wendler are you up to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taken a break from Wendler for the last 5 weeks due to an injury I am running Smolov Jr to chase a bench PB. Should be back on wendler in 2 weeks

    ReplyDelete