Sunday, March 24, 2013

Cyclists shit me...




Breakfast in the city with my toddler daughter today and as lovely as this was we were supposed to go for her first visit to the zoo. That is until I forgot that some bloody charity ride was on and therefore it was the wisdom of this great city to shut down the free way and open it to every halfwit with a bicycle.

Finally navigating the ensuing traffic snarl on arterial roads we settled in for a comfy breakfast until that is the familiar sound of cleat on wooden floor broke the silence. Yes you got it, these annoying lycra clad tools secure in there post ride bliss, were invading coffee shops en-mass to indulge in their post ride self masturbatory fantasies.

Now what shits me about this is not that I have to see these either a) ridiculous emaciated or b) chubby individuals in lycra or that there bikes are strewn about the paths and tables rather it is the idea that they have effectively finished exercising and now are lounging their sweaty stinky assess next to me while I eat. I may well stink to high hell once I am finished training but I sure as hell don't then go out to nice cafe and lounge around amongst the other patrons.

So here's an idea when you finish your ride fuck off home and have a shower assholes!

Stay Strong
Thomo




2 comments:

  1. Ha This made me laugh Thomo. I take my Mum out for a cake on Sundays. No matter what nice little cafe or garden centre we end up at in they trot, you can hear them coming clip bleeding clop! Just been on their bike for 2 or 3 hours working up that nice stinky sweat and then they think... I will go somewhere where they serve food! Selfish sods.

    The way it goes is workout and then get a shower, then mix with people! Simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't have said it better myself. Bunch of these twats often invade one of my coffee places in the city... I just keep walking. I don't want to see your fucking man junk ya muppets.

    ReplyDelete