Friday, August 10, 2012

Ronnie...light wallet baby!!




Now I ran across this little beauty in a supplement store in Morley today. Its Ronnie Colemans own brand of test booster, now I haven't bothered to check USA prices but here in good old Oz it is selling for $90.00. Now guess how much is in that container 2 kgs...nup 1kg...nup how about 240grams!!!! Yes that's right ladies and gentlemen you are paying that much for some bog standard test booster.



Now if anyone wants to furnish me with recent double blind studies proving the efficacy of this formula I am happy to publish. However until this occurs can someone kindly explain how the fuck 240 grams of this supplement is worth $90.00 AUD. Oh and is anyone out there dumb enough to try this stuff at that price???

I swear I wonder sometimes how we evolved this far!!

Stay Strong
Thomo

No comments:

Post a Comment