Saturday, September 14, 2013

Missing in Action

Sunday morning the sun is shining after a week of god awful rain and I have finally found 5 damn minutes to blog.

I took a break over the last 2 weeks due to some heavy work commitments but looking forward to hitting the keyboard, though my 2 year old daughter currently has other ideas.I am going to hit deadlift and military press today and if my timing works out well the gym will be completely empty for a late Sunday afternoon.

I am not sure about you but some days I prefer to bang the iron in a quiet empty gym and leave the cacophony of busy nights behind.

Annoyingly my adductor pain has kicked back in big time on squats and tends to pass over into the deadlift too. It tends to kick in as the weight gets above the 75% 1RM range and often it's triggered when I start messing with my stance etc. I am working harder than I ever have on mobility but I I think long term this issue is structural and it's something I have to manage when it arises.

Enjoy your sunday!

Stay Strong
Thomo




No comments:

Post a Comment